Customize your KPI for different campaign levels.
When evaluating the performance of a campaign, it is important to determine your own KPIs for each campaign group and level (e.g., campaign, ad-set, ad).
Adriel’s Dashboard allows you to insert your own KPI for each level and compare the results at a glance.
Custom Row (group of campaigns)
Setting KPIs for data metrics
You can set up your own KPI for the key performance indicators below:
CPC (Cost Per Click)
CTR (Clickthrough Rate)
CPV (Cost Per View)
CPM (Cost Per 1,000 Impressions)
1. Sign in to your Adriel account.
2. At the top of the screen, click Dashboard.
3. Click the blue edit icon (i.e., the “+” sign in a gray square) on the right side of the campaign table.
4. Under the Columns section at the bottom, organize the indicators (CPC, CTR, CPV, CPM, or View Rate) in the desired order. Then, click Apply.
5. Click the table cell in which you wish to set your KPIs at the desired level (custom row, campaign level, ad-set level, or ad level) and insert the value in the input box.
Monitor the achievement at a glance
If a KPI is achieved, its numbers will be highlighted in blue; if not, the KPI will remain gray.