Adriel’s Dashboard allows you to insert your own goals and compare the results at a glance.
Goals can be set at the following levels:
Custom Row (group of campaigns)
You can set up your own goals for the key performance indicators below:
CPC (Cost Per Click)
CTR (Click through Rate)
CPV (Cost Per View)
CPM (Cost Per 1,000 Impressions)
1. Sign in to your Adriel account.
2. At the top of the screen, click Dashboard.
3. Click on Settings at the top of the table.
4. Under the Metrics section, organize the indicators (CPC, CTR, CPV, CPM, or View Rate) in the desired order. Then, close the panel by clicking X.
5. Click the table cell in which you wish to set your goals at the desired level (custom row, campaign level, ad-set level, or ad level) and insert the value in the input box.
Monitor the achievement at a glance
If a goal is achieved, its numbers will be highlighted in blue; if not, the goal will remain gray.