Before you begin
To dismiss, edit, or switch alarms on/off, you must at least have View & edit permissions for the workspace.
Understanding how alarms work
To allow you to take action at the right time, Adriel sets a series of alarms for the following conditions depending on channels:
High ad frequency
Campaign without impressions
Ad sets without impressions
Ads without impressions
Disabled ad account
If the conditions are met, the alarms will appear on the Dashboard overview.
If no alarms have been triggered, this section will be empty.
Click an alarm to view its details in the panel on the right.
To dismiss all alarms in the Alarms area, click the Dismiss all button.
To dismiss an alarm, click the alarm box to open its panel, then click the X button on the alarm block.
- Alarms are automatically dismissed on the next day/week/month based on the set period.
- Daily alarms from the previous day are removed every day, even if there are no new alarms.
- Weekly alarms are removed every Monday.
- Monthly alarms are removed on the 1st day of the month.
When there are more than 3 alarms, See more button appears on the widget.
Note: In order to use alarms, at least one campaign must be active.
Viewing and editing alarm settings
You can customize alarms to proactively monitor your campaigns according to your KPIs.
1. Next to Alarms, click Settings. It will redirect you to the Customizable Alarm page.
2. You can activate or deactivate the alarms in the list.
3. To edit an alarm, simply click the edit icon to the right of the alarm you wish to edit. This will activate the edit panel, where you can modify the following settings:
Status: You can turn an alarm on or off. If an alarm is turned off, you will not receive an alert, even if the set conditions are met.
Value: You can customize the value of the selected indicator.
Period: You can choose when to receive the alarm.
4. Click the pencil icon on the left. You can edit its alarm condition on a new panel.
5. Click Update to apply your changes.