You can turn your campaigns, ad sets, and ads on/off at any time to control their delivery. You can also check the delivery of the campaign, ad set, and ad by looking at the toggle next to it.
- Your campaign, ad set, or ad is on.
- Your campaign, ad set, or ad is off
Before you begin
To control campaign status, you must have at least View & edit permission in the workspace.
- Turning off a campaign will stop the delivery entirely. The ad sets and ads may show as toggled on, but will not deliver if the campaign is turned off.
- Turning off an ad set will only stop the delivery of the particular ad set and the ads within. The ads within the ad set may show as toggled on, but will not deliver if the ad set is off.
- Turning off an ad will stop the delivery of the particular ad.
Currently, the on/off control is available for Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and partially for LinkedIn.
Ad set level
*Linkedin campaign has only one ad set per campaign.
**More ad channels will be available.
Turn your campaign on/off
- Sign in to your Adriel account.
- Go to Dashboard.
- You will find toggle switches next to the campaign titles on the campaign table. Click the toggle next to each campaign, ad set, or ad you want to turn on or off.
Keep in mind that when the status is blue, the ad is on.
When the status is gray, the ad is off.