After you've added members to your Workspace, they will have access to your ad accounts. To control their campaign visibility, you can choose specific ad accounts for each member to access. Account-based permissions help you safeguard your data especially when you are working with external partners and agencies.
- Sign in to your Adriel account.
- Go to Connections.
- Click the settings icon on the far right-hand side of the ad account connected to activate the edit panel.
- Click x to remove Everyone from the access.
- Click the search bar and select a team or member to allow visibility of the campaigns from the selected ad account.
- Once added to the list, the selected teams or members will be able to see campaigns from the ad account on the Dashboard.