Before you begin
Your Amazon Manager account access by role must be at least a contributor.
If you don’t have the required access, you can connect an ad account by sharing a link with someone who does.
- Sign in to your Adriel account.
- Click Connections at the top.
- Click +Make a New Connection > Amazon Ad Account.
- In the pop-up window, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Click Allow to permit Adriel to access your Amazon ad account.
- Choose an ad account from the list and click Select.
Once connected, your ad account ID will be displayed on the Connections page.
Disconnect an ad account from Adriel
1. Click Connections.
2. Under List of connections, find the ad account you wish to disconnect
2. Click Disconnect on the right side.
3. In the pop-up window, confirm your action by clicking Disconnect.