Filters allow you to compare the performances of every campaign you’ve ever run, helping you come up with strategies for future optimization.
On the Dashboard, you can filter your campaigns across multiple ad platforms in one place. Additionally, you can apply multiple filters to further narrow your results.
Filter your data by the following categories:
- Search by text
To add a filter:
- Click Dashboard.
- Click the search box.
- In the dropdown menu, select a category to filter by.
- Select a sub-category, or type a search term within the selected category.
To save a filter:
- Once you have selected your desired filters, click Save on the right.
- In the pop-up window, enter a name for the saved filter and click Save.
- Click the search bar to find your saved filter.
To delete a saved filter
- Click the search bar to view the dropdown menu.
- Find the saved filter you want to delete.
- Click the trash can icon next to it.
- In the pop-up window, click Delete.