If you don’t have the requirements to connect an ad account, you can do so by sharing a link with someone who does.
- Sign in to your Adriel account.
- Click Connections on the top.
- Click Copy link.
- Send the URL to someone who has the requirements to connect the ad account to Adriel.
- Using the link, the person will be able to complete the steps on the Connects page from their own account without having to create another user account with Adriel.
Once connected, your ad account ID will be displayed on the Connections page.
Disconnect an ad account from Adriel
- Go to the Connections page.
- Under List of connections find the ad account you want to disconnect.
- Click Disconnect on the right side.
- In the pop-up window, confirm your action by clicking Disconnect.