Before you begin
If you don’t have the required permissions, you can Connect an ad account by sharing a link with someone who does.
- Sign in to your Adriel account.
- Click Connections at the top.
- Click +Make a New Connection > Facebook Ad Account.
- In the pop-up window, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click Continue as (Your Name Here).
- Click OK to permit Adriel to access your Facebook ad account.
- Choose an ad account from the list then click Select.
Once connected, your ad account ID will be displayed on the Connections page.
Disconnect an ad account from Adriel
- Click Connections.
- Under List of connections, find the ad account you want to disconnect.
- Click Disconnect on the right side.
- In the pop-up window, confirm your action by clicking Disconnect.