When running ads with Adriel, new ad accounts are created under your Adriel account, thus, It's difficult to have direct access from your Facebook Business Manager account or your Google Adwords account.
However, you can check the number of likes and comments by doing the following:
1. Log in to Adriel and click the campaign results button.
2. Select the ad and click 'See this ad on Facebook'.
If the above link doesn't work, please do the following:
- Go to https://business.facebook.com/ and log in with the account that has admin access to the Facebook Page, which was connected to your Adriel account.
- Click 'Business Manager' - 'Page posts'.
3. Make sure you have selected the right page and click 'Advertising'.
Every time when there is a change to your ad content, Facebook creates a new ad post and re-measures the performance . Hence, if you make multiple updates while running the same advertisement A, multiple ad posts can be created under the same ad.
- Advertisement A created -> Ad post A
- Advertisement A update 1 -> Ad post A-1
- Advertisement A update 2 -> Ad post A-2
Facebook Ad account and Adriel dashboard show cumulative ad performance for advertisement A, however, the ad posts page shows performance of each ad post.